We offer test rides on any bike in store. There's no better way to get the feel of a bike!
Here are some important things to know when test riding at Bike Culture.
- You brain is precious - you must wear a helmet. We provide loan helmets in all our stores, however if you feel more comfortable, please bring your own.
- You must be over 18 and be able to provide a valid photo ID. We will hold your ID safely at our counter until you finish the test ride. Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For your comfort and stability we recommend sneakers or enclosed rubber soled shoes. If you use a clipless pedal system, please bring the pedals and shoes with you and we will fit them.
- Before you ride, we will check the tyre pressure and adjust the saddle to a height in which you feel comfortable. Other minor adjustments may be made by us depending on your needs and type of bicycle being ridden. Please advise us if you are unfamiliar with the how to operate the brakes or shift the gears.
- A test ride occurs within the vicinity of our store and normally takes between 5 and 10 minutes.
- For your safety, we do not allow test rides in wet conditions or bad weather.